[CAM] Re: [House_Gray_Fox] Wed night fighter practice in Milwaukee?

Mike Faragher strikeferret at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 22:58:02 CST 2005

Noooooo! And here I was going to bring my harness down
this week, but no . . . Ah, well.

I need to modify my new gauntlets, as they don't close
enough for the marshals around here (based on my last
attempt). Maybe next week? Well, no Madison. Week
after that is exams . . . After Thanksgiving?

Ugh.

Mike