[CAM] VERY OT..about a cat :)

Phil Admin at c-rat.com
Sat Jun 2 15:33:16 CDT 2007

If it comes down to a last option, I spoke with all three of my room mates,
despite the fact that we have a gaggle of animals already, I was able to
coerce them into agreeing with a temporary foster care if neccessary.. Mind
you we already have two cats.. and a dog.. and a ferret... and a whole host
of reptiles/arachnids.. but if it comes down to temporarily housing the cat
till a suitable home is located, I can offer that.

I'm very sorry I can't do more, perhaps if I owned my own home it would be a
very different story, but we're just renters.. and our land lady is being
very, very understanding of the existing menagerie.
~Simon