[CAM] Reminder.... BH Meeting today at FP

Wendyn Hyde-Smith catmusic at charter.net
Sun Jun 3 12:44:54 CDT 2007

All right. Not cool at all.

Wen left at noon expecting everybody to meet at Perkins.

Someone needs to try reaching her on her cell at (414) 218-5472.

I suggest, rain or shine, you make a plan and stick to it, taking into
account that some people are leaving at least an hour ahead of time to make
the meeting, spending $3.50/gal to get there.

Peter