[CAM] Scam warning!

Rachel Schmeling rachel_schmeling at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 12:45:07 CDT 2007

  My friend sent this to me... read the following:

  TICK WARNING!

    I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it myself a couple times unintentionally... but this one is real, and it's important. So please send this warning to everyone on your e- mail list.

    If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! THIS IS A SCAM!! They only want to see you naked.

    I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid.