[CAM] Re: Very OT:

Wesley Adams bwa22 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 18:06:49 CDT 2007

The general purpose of the CAM list is to discuss matters regarding Caer Anterth, the SCA in general, or topics related to our period of study. Being that we are both an educational and a social organization, off topic postings generally okay and welcome (proud parent boasting, suggestions on places to live, where's a good place to get your car fixed, non SCA events that might be of interest to SCAdians, funny jokes, etc...). We just need to take care to not verge too much into modern political issues that are not germane to the SCA.

  The "coping" topic was begining to get into political opinions, hence my request that those who wish to continue to talk about, to please do so off the CAM list.

  Arnbjorn

Wendyn Hyde-Smith <catmusic at charter.net> wrote:
  Hmmmm? Am I misunderstanding? I thought so long as it was tagged as OT, we could talk?

    wenna