[CAM] Middle Kingdom Great Booke of Ceremonies

Wesley Adams bwa22 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 23:43:45 CDT 2007

Thanks for sharing. Outstanding is a gross understatement.

  Arnbjorn

Viscountess Astrid of the Yellow Rose <polaris.signet at gmail.com> wrote:
    This was forwarded to me ... the C&I in this book is OUTSTANDING and way too awesome not to share :)

  Enjoy!!!

  At the following url are some gorgeous photos:

http://www.midrealm.org/mkgb/GreatBookContents.html

This is the Great Booke of Ceremonies of the Middle Kingdom. This
book was begun in the mid-1980's, completed in around 2002. It
represents the work of about 36 artisans in what used to be the
Middle Kingdom, but is now the Middle Kingdom, Calontir, Ealdormere,
and Northshield :-)

--
Viscountess Astrid
15th Princess of Northshield