[CAM] 5 question plus more (long)

Enika enika at wi.rr.com
Fri Jun 8 11:55:50 CDT 2007

Totally Awesome!  And great memories too.

What I really liked about some of your answers was that, you listed
the names of people who inspired you....which is very cool because
although we are recognized by the Crown or Royalty for our
inspiration and good deeds, I dont think we as a populace always take
the time to let someone know how they have inspired us, and we
definitely should!!

Smiles,
Enika