[CAM] WW Security sign-up

Kateryn Cornwall tebkateryn at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 07:54:54 CDT 2007

I'm checking with Alasdair, but go ahead and put us down for doing the 6-8pm shift and if he can't do it I will find someone to walk it with me.

  Kateryn

Wesley Adams <bwa22 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I stand corrected, Yoshimoto is CAM.

Wesley Adams <bwa22 at yahoo.com> wrote:     Greetings

  Here's the slots for our usual Friday shift, including thos who have already signed up.

  Friday night- Saturday morning
  6-8 pm:    2 people
  8-10 pm:  Yoshimoto no Kenshin (non CAM), 1 person
  10pm-12am: 2 people
  12-2 am: Baldar Garthwaite (non CAM), 1 person
  2-4 am: Baldar Garthwaite (non CAM), 1 person
  4-6 am: 2 people

  If you are interested in helping out at WW, be it security or elsewhere, be  sure to visit:
  http://www.warriorsandwarlords.org/volunteer.html

  Arnbjorn