[CAM] [Fwd: [ShireofRavenslake] Thank you]

masanger at kwm.sca.org masanger at kwm.sca.org
Sun Jun 17 19:58:31 CDT 2007

Forwarded from Ravenslake's list.

Rose Marian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ShireofRavenslake] Thank you
From: "cnoccait at netzero.net" <cnoccait at netzero.net>
Date: Sun, June 17, 2007 10:36 am
To: ShireofRavenslake at yahoogroups.com

I would like to extend you gratitude to all of the good gentle who can
out on Sat. and helped clean up the camp site. I hope I do not miss
anyone for each of you were a great help. Kveldulf
Gintaras
Kristiana
Rose Marian
Dahrien
Metylda
Simon
Caly and Ben
Phaedra
Leif
Astrid
Leif Jr.
Peter the Giggling
Roman
Kate
Kyla
Dycon
Baroness Kateryn, GO Broncos!
Arrian, who declared that she wanted to be a Ravenslaker.
Marie
Baron Alasdair

The showers are running, the trees are trimmed, the
trash is picked up, the fire pits are cleaned out, the grass is raked
and the weeds are whacked. The cottonwoods are in bloom and a fine white
fuzz in on the ground. The cicadas are not around but the bees and wasps
are. Please bring any empty 2 liter plastic bottles so that we can turn them
into wasp and bee traps.

Maggie

"The essential task of leadership in business, in education, in family
life and in public life is to inspire, to teach, to act with courage, to
live with honor and to show the way."

Gerald Ford