[CAM] BS4 - Site Opens???

Kateryn Cornwall tebkateryn at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 08:00:15 CDT 2007

I checked the posted schedule for you and your memory is correct Astrid, troll opens at 4:00 on Friday.  I assume that if your coming down to help with set up and site prep you can arrive earlier than that - correct??

  Wes, what shift were you signed up for on Friday night that you can't make.  Depending on what time it is I could take it for you.

  Kateryn

Viscountess Astrid of the Yellow Rose <polaris.signet at gmail.com> wrote:
    4pm Friday is when troll opens.... Rose Marian?

  Astrid.... who's speaking without actually checking to make absolutely positively sure

  On 6/21/07, Enika <enika at wi.rr.com> wrote:   I was just looking at the website and I couldnt find when site
opens??  Im sure its been mentioned and I missed it, so if someone
could post it again, please! Thanks bunches. :)

Enika

Viscountess Astrid
15th Princess of Northshield
Clerk of the Order of Precedence