[CAM] Re: CAM Digest, Vol 21, Issue 80

Elyse Boucher merouda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 13:40:51 CDT 2007

I'm sorry I can't change the title on this email--I like gmail, but it
has it's problems.  Unfortunately, I can't access my yahoo account
from work and I really don't want to be subscribed to every message in
multiple mail accounts. Alas.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank those who replied to my enquiry about
archery! I'll have to get more arrows, as I bought a spankin' new bow
and have already destroyed a number of the wooden arrows I bought at
the same time. A 55 lb bow is a hella lot heavier than a 25.
VV007!!1!!!!eleventyone!!1!!1!!

Merouda, in shoot 'em up mode.