[CAM] Pictures from Naadam: Schutzenfest on the Steppes

Shava viscountessshava at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 16:47:02 CDT 2007

Though Friday was more than a bit wet, Saturday more than a bit warm, and
Sunday unknown to me since I left after feast on Saturday night, this year's
Schutzenfest in the Barony of Nordskogen which had a Mongolian theme and
added equestrian activities, seemed to be successful. At least 56 archers
and a dozen there to work with the horses plus those toiling in Mistress
Aramanthra's kitchen to provide a most wonderful feast (one of the first
times that HE Rodrigo left the table more than a bit satiated since it was
mostly meat...meat...and more meat), and a number of us just there to enjoy
friendship and feast, had a wonderful day.

Two albums have been uploaded so far to the Gallery and can be found at:
http://nsgallery.melm.org/main.php/v/Naadam/ Please enjoy my efforts as well
as those of THL Mechthild "Erilar" zur Drachenhoehle.

As always, for my pictures, feel free to leave comments and help me label
the pictures , use any picture for SCA purposes, ask me to delete something
if you don't like it via private message, or share with your friends and
family. If you want larger files than are posted for your own use, let me
know and I'll send them to you. Also, please pass on the link to other lists
if you wish. For the pictures that others have taken, please contact them
directly for permissions and such.

Enjoy!

Pax-
Shava

--
I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to
the populace~~

justShava(r)
Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
13th Viscountess of Northshield,
Baroness of the Court of Edmund III and Kateryn III
(mka Sue Gilbert)  3314 Ridgeway Ave.  Madison, WI  53704 phone:
608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107