[CAM] very OT: motorcycle sewing

CJ Nash gryffin35 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 12:58:24 CDT 2007

Howdy,

  This is very off topic, but I know we have a few motorcycle riders amongst the gang and well it is Wisconsin, home to Harley.

    I need to find a place that can make me a motorcycle seat cover.  Not for a ripped seat, but to protect against rain.  It's a birthday gift and I have come to the conclusion that I'm just going to have to have it custom made.

  Anyplace in teh Milwaukee/Kenosha area that could do this?

  Thanks

  A'Lauren