[CAM] Fwd: Papa's Memorial and Service and a clarification

Shava viscountessshava at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 09:26:43 CST 2007

This is a clarification to yesterday's message about the Visitation,
Memorial and gathering in honour of Papa Stefano's life. I double-checked
with T'ressa and she confirms that the gathering is potluck. PLEASE don't
call the number in the previous message to ask what to bring. Bring whatever
you wish, food donations are always welcome. Of course, your presence, in
person or in spirit, is really what matters.

I have been passing on messages that I see on any of these lists to them as
well as all of those sent to me privately.

Pax unto all-
Shava