[CAM] April collegium Moot

Wesley Adams bwa22 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 20:40:05 CST 2007

I'll be glad to teach my class on SCA Geography 101.

  Arnbjorn

Kat Adkins <kldamosda at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hi Everyone,
  we are going to be at the Marquette Physics building for the April 21st Collegium Moot.

  I need teachers and I have it on good authority that the following people are really good at teaching these classes. If you are intrested, please email me before March 29th so I can structure the class times before the event.

  So far, this is what I know people can teach or have volunteered....

  RoseMarian - Basic Heraldry

  Enika - Painted cloth - would you be willing to teach this class?

  Baroness Kateryn - How to be a feast steward without knowing how to cook - Are you still intrested in teaching this?

  Fancy - Feast preparation - are you still intrested in teaching this?

  Eva - Tamarry Balls - I heard you taught this a couple of years ago - would you be willing to teach this again. I am sure I spelled it wrong LOL

Isabella - Felting - I heard you taught this  a couple of years ago - would you be willing to teach this again.

  Murdoch - Chivalric Liturature and or Geography of the 100 years war - PLEASE :)

  If I left someone out - please let me know - I know that a great many of you have Wonderful talents. I would love to know about them. Please, if you are intreseted, let me know.

  In service,
  Katlin