[CAM] Quartermaster Stuff

Tonia G Heng tatianam at ameritech.net
Thu Mar 8 00:03:30 CST 2007

Hi Gwynedd,

I can bring the sheets to practice (tomorrow?), or send them with Geoffrey.
Do you go there?  Or if I make it to Missy's class this weekend I could
bring them there, though I am not sure if I'll make it or not.  I will bring
you 4 sheets.  They will cover a small round table but will not be big
enough alone for large rounds, you'll need to use two.

Thanks

Tatiana