[CAM] Thanks, Jondelara

Linda Skillings 1llinda-mom at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 11 21:51:53 CDT 2007

I must agree. Even though my viking slave got the night off (conversation was much too interesting, and work did not progress to the point of actually sewing), Thank you so much for being our hostess Jondelara, I enjoyed meeting you, and look forward to many more fun and educational A&S Sundays.
  Eva

Mary Waller <mwaller at execpc.com> wrote:
  We had a fine Sunday afternoon at Jondelara's, learning the science of
making an authentic dress. Great conversations, too, and lots of
laughs. Thanks for teaching us, Mysie.

These Sunday afternoons are so enjoyable and useful. Thank you to
whomever it was thought them up.

Gwynedd