[CAM] OT- Music

Wendyn Hyde-Smith catmusic at charter.net
Mon Mar 12 13:38:34 CDT 2007

He's playing his solo at Bardic Madness. We're still looking for something
to do with it as he's going to do the "...Axe" fyt.

The Washington County Youth Orchestra Concert is May 19th at 7:00 pm. They
are doing the William Tell Overture and Peter has the solo in it... For more
info' go to:
 http://www.washington.uwc.edu/about/faculty/ackley_d/WCYO/WCYO%20home.html

There will be a Spring concert with the school orchestra, but I'm not sure
when and its usually pretty unsatisfying.

Thanks for asking.              wenna