[CAM] CAM History Project

Viscountess Astrid of the Yellow Rose polaris.signet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 11:09:16 CDT 2007

I just talked with my friend with the printing company.

We discussed several options of how the book could be put together - 11x17
sheets folded with stitch binding/staple,  single double sided letter size
copies on a coil binding (that way the book could open and lay flat...
that's probably a better option)

He also stated they could create the books and put it in a pdf file on disc
- then it could be added to in the future.

The colors, while not EXACT exact - are incredibly close on the color
copiers and come out quite nice.

Depending on the amount of pages - to make 100 books would be approximately
$10 - $15 per book.

I did tell him we are at the very beginning of this project and nothing has
been actually created yet so it will be a while - not a long while, but a
while - if it's decided that we would go with his company, I'll let him
know.

so... there ya have it.

Viscountess Astrid
15th Princess of Northshield