[CAM] Re: A Query

Elyse Boucher elyseboucher at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 16:53:21 CDT 2007

Why, yes, yes, I did. When it was at the Irish center
those few years. Lovely bar downstairs. I durn near
missed my ceremony because I was drinking the
Guinness.  By the oddest coincidence of fate, I will
never know what was said in my praise in order to beg
the boon, because I didn't hear it either at the vigil
or the elevation.

But, my, it was fun drinking dark beer in an Irish
Ren-like Atmosphere dressed in persona-appropriate
clothing. Vurrry Nice. And what with Rangvaldr and
Arabella all dressed in Elizabethan and everything,
that teeny bit of beer blur made the elevation even
nicer, made all the modernities of the moment fade to
black. Lovely memories.

Merouda, who seeks the persona magic moment.

--- Viscountess Astrid of the Yellow Rose
<polaris.signet at gmail.com> wrote:

> I remember Bunstables - that was fun.... Merouda,
> didn't you get Laureled at
> 12th night TGS?
>
> One year Leif wore german garb to TGS 12th night
> (and looked pretty darn
> snappy too!) But no one recognized him!  While I
> thought it was amusing...
> he didn't like it one bit!   ahhhhhhhhh memories!
>

> On 3/13/07, snowpiper at charter.net
> <snowpiper at charter.net> wrote:
> >
> >  Shava,
> >
> > Man, do I ever remember St. Bunstable's and
> Tree-Girt-Seas' 12th Night.
> > Sheesh, I even remember grinding my car out of
> snow-turned-to-ice in both
> > places! Piping for you all, when the Middle
> Kingdom Royal College of Piping
> > was at it's height, what a time we had.
> >
> > And I curse all dry sites and dry site rules. It
> was a time, my friends,
> > it was really a time!
> >
> > Dughall

Modern: Elyse C. Boucher, West Allis, WI
SCA: Merouda Pendray, Caer Anterth Mawr, Northshield
Per pale sable and Or, a gryphon segreant counterny within an orle of feathers counterchanged. http://www.merouda.com

This is an listread address. I may not see your response for several days. Mail requiring more immediate attention should be directed to merouda at hotmail.com. If I don't answer, then hotmail's spam filters ate your message; please try again.