[CAM] Re:PRICE'S CLASS

Kat Adkins kldamosda at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 10:53:57 CDT 2007

oh yeah!

  Price,
  some people would like to have the "It's Deductable (SCA style)" for the tax season. would you be willing to teach that for us on April 21st - I know it is after taxes are due, but for the next season, it would be good to know what we need to save to be able to deduct.

  Let me know :)

Kateryn of Cornwall <kateryn at wi.rr.com> wrote:
          Katlin - we both forgot about that class that we had talked about adding to the Collegium at Gulf Wars.  Drop me a line at tebkateryn at yahoo.com and I can remind you before we post to NS hall and tower.

  Rose Marion - I found the bag of little containers of gold :) so they will be here for you to pick up on Thurs.

  Kateryn