[CAM] Headcount

Viscountess Astrid of the Yellow Rose polaris.signet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 08:50:06 CDT 2008

Stephen du Bois won last year....  however he didn't get the cup since he
lives in Jara and the cup doesn't leave the Barony.

On 9/1/08, Barbara Kearns- Alice of Kent <evil-alice at wi.rr.com> wrote:

>  Scott - I've gotten confused about the tourneys.  Does the Mama cat
> tournament have the trophy?  I think it does and the winner toasts Mama Cat
> at Boars Head.  If so, who has the trophy now?
> Alice

Astrid
Shy, Quiet, Demure Flower of Northshield  @->---

"Be kinder than necessary,
For everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"

A Knight is sworn to Valour
His Heart knows only Virtue
His Blade defends the Helpless
His Might upholds the Weak