[CAM] WI Highland Games Demo Reminder

Linda Moore gwyneth1362 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 13:48:30 CDT 2008

The website for the games says we are fighting at 2:00 pm:

The Society for Creative Anachronism (S.C.A.): The SCA is an international educational organization devoted to the study and re-creation of pre-17th century European and Middle Eastern cultures. There will be a combat demonstration on Saturday at 2 p.m. at the Clan Area Stage.

Is that a typo?

Gwyneth

To: cam at minstrel.comFrom: wadams at humana.comDate: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 13:06:57 -0500Subject: [CAM] WI Highland Games Demo Reminder
I want to thank everyone who has volunteered for tomorrow's Highland Games demo and table. I have just a couple of reminders:1) Remember to bring your orange parking passes that I gave you.2) Check in at the volunteer tent at the main gate (by the Arena building). They have a list with everyone's mundane name who has signed-up for the demo3) We will be in the cultural area in the Forum Building from 9 am -6pm. We can arrive earlier to set-up. I will probably be there around 8 am. 4) We will have a 10 x 20 area, so will have plenty of space for people to work on & demonstrate A&S projects.5) The fighting demo will be from 4- 5 pm in the clan area.6) No outside food or drink. Since we don't have the pavilion to hide a cooler, if you wish to bring anything to eat & drink, you'll have to keep it in the car and get it during a break.See you all tomorrow.ArnbjornThe information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy the material/information.