[CAM] Highland Games Demo Questions

Wesley Adams wadams at humana.com
Fri Sep 5 14:24:54 CDT 2008

I don't know if there space outside the Forum building this for sparing.
The actual games have been moved to the field next to the forum and there
is another living history setting up outside the Forum, but I'm not sure
where. There isn't a site map on the online program. We can play it by ear
tomorrow.

If the fighters want to bring their gear and leave it in our area in the
Forum building, we should have some space.

Arnbjorn

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy the material/information.