[CAM] Update Re: Highland Games Demo Questions

Wesley Adams bwa22 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 18:10:20 CDT 2008

I just stopped by the Expo.
1) Yes, we have tables, so we don't need to bring our own. We can also get more chairs if we need them
.
2) With all the stuff going on Saturday, I can't promise that we'll have space for sparring. We'll have to play it by ear tomorrow.

3) The fighters may want to leave their gear in the car until we find out with sparring is possible prior to the demo. We have the electrical boxes in our space, which cuts down on the space a bit. I will be bringing something to help cover them. If someone whats to have their helm, sword, and shield on display on the table, that will be great.

See everyone tomorrow.

Arnbjorn