[CAM] Apologies/Demo

Brithwen of Cressawell brithwen72 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 12:50:17 CDT 2008

I just wanted to apologize for not being at St. Ed's to help. I was truly planning on and looking forward to attending but did not feel very well upon awakening in the morning. I did not want to pass anything along nor did I want to miss any work by over doing it so I chose to stay home. It seems all went well and that you all had a very nice time. Even more disppointed am I that I missed the "Great Escape"!

I hope that you all have a nice week and I look forward to seeing you at Baronial Champs. Please let me know if there is anything I can help with.

YIS~
Brithwen