[CAM] fighter Practice/ Bucketworks was MArquette practice

Joseph Anthony akira_minamoto at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 09:47:43 CDT 2008

Indeed,
    organizing things not my strongest point.
I have just emailed James this morning, going over the what we had discussed, and what I had heard was desired from the curia meeting. (the offer in writing) If I dont get an email back as they are still trying to get ready for the grand opening. in which my  friends and I will be bringing back the 'Night of the Living Dead: The puppet Show' for 3 Saturday performances (last two sats in Oct, and Nov 1st).
    that deal in rough was:
    $200 a month (2 prof memberships)
    we get our practice slot/s
    actually we'd get two keys, too, so potentially as long as they place isnt full, or a play going on, we could practice impromptu. (might be good if an outdoor practice gets rained on)
    we'd be getting some storage space. about 10'x20'
    exclusive rental of any of the spaces at $15 an hour or 10% of what we take in. (fighter practice isnt an exclusive rental, but a moot might be)
    all the stuff listed under 'professional membership'

if the practices become large (both light and heavy) meaning more then 20, it would likely be a good idea for some folk to pick up personal or family memberships. (annual, I know personal is 35,)

James also offered the slimmer version of us gettingt one prof membership, but would be one key, less storage space, more folks would be required to get prof memberships for practices, as we'd be limited to 5 guests (non bucket works members) and 20 students. the slimmed down version would be 100 a month.

my friend Bill went down there the other week to help out with some of the repairs and he said they were making some nice improvements tot he building, and I also had a short conversation with Brian (one of the co-directors at bucketworks) about some of the improvements made and that they were almost done.

and thats all I got for y'all right now.
Akira

The enduring heart
wielding sword of divine fire
draped in compassion