[CAM] If you are interested

Scott Adkins sctt_adkins at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 10:18:17 CDT 2008

This friday?

We'll be on the way to corination

sorry  :(

--- On Tue, 9/9/08, Tonia G Heng <tatianam at ameritech.net> wrote:
From: Tonia G Heng <tatianam at ameritech.net>
Subject: [CAM] If you are interested
To: cam at minstrel.com
Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 9:58 PM

Hi All,

Just wanted to invite you for dinner on Friday at Alice's house.  Since she
already put her shameless plug out for people to go to the Boar's head
meeting :-) for company! I thought well why not more people Friday.  I am
going to be cooking dinner Friday and I think serving will be about 6-6:30.
If you are going to come please let me know so I can make sure I have enough
food.

Come on our to help this week pass better for our own Alice and to remember
with good food and perhaps just a wee sip 'o wine a wonderful man who was a
friend to all and well loved.

For other activities we can always try corralling cats since Alice does not
really have a wall that we can all get pointers on, on climbing over! :-)

I know that some of you may be going to Coronation and we wish you good
travels, we know your thoughts will be with Alice.

My e-mail address is tatianam at ameritech.net

Take Care,

Tatiana