[CAM] Corydon/Typhaine moving

Typhaine Arondeal jkieffer1 at wi.rr.com
Fri Sep 12 11:36:04 CDT 2008

The fridge, stove, washer/dryer and freezer are still over at the old
place... but we don't know when we can get them over to the new place yet.
We're probably gonna rent a truck and try to have a couple guys help Corydon
lift those and the heavier workshop tools and bring them to their new homes.

Um, are you offering to help??

Typhaine, hopefully