[CAM] OT: ISO Buffet Restaurants

Scott Adkins sctt_adkins at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 11:45:12 CDT 2008

The King and I has Tai food

--- On Fri, 9/12/08, Joseph Anthony <akira_minamoto at yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Joseph Anthony <akira_minamoto at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CAM] OT: ISO Buffet Restaurants
To: cam at minstrel.com
Date: Friday, September 12, 2008, 11:25 AM

William Ho's has a nice lunch buffet, If you're on the east side, its not a huge spread but its tasty.

I recall New Hong Kong Buffet (on hwy 100 I think) always had a nice spread, its one of the buffet only types.

There is Also a good one downtown by PA center that was good.

Theres a few Indian buffets that are really good too. (two of which are on farwell on the east side)

-Akira/Thorvald
 The enduring heart
wielding sword of divine fire
draped in compassion