[CAM] OT: ISO Buffet Restaurants

Elyse Boucher elyseboucher at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 19:46:29 CDT 2008

I can second the recomendation for New Hong Kong, but I must warn you
that the facility looks like hell. ONe thing I am always concerned
about is food to accomodate a wide variety of dietary styles, and I
took my dad, his japanese girlfriend, and grandkids here--piscetarian,
2 vegitarians, and one picky, picky kid--and we all had enough good
food to eat. However, if we had judged the place by its looks, we'd
have missed out.

If anyone suggests Kings Buffet, I suggest you RUN AWAY. Awful. Bamboo
house is also one I've heard recommended--same deal. Run. Awful. These
were places that were recommended to me, and it made me question the
sanity of those making the recomendations. Ugh.

Merouda