[CAM] How far???

minnaar minnaar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 23:35:00 CDT 2008

Ok, just thought if clarify a little. I consider that China Buffet too
far to go for dinner if we are just saying "Let's go out to dinner
tonight". For a special occasion or a place to gather with friends,
definately is not too far. Considering we live on the east side and
both work on the north west side, we don't really have occasion to go
out to Waukesha, which is why I label it the way I do.

Adeliz - who is currently somewhere between Brainerd and Bemidji