[CAM] Desperately Need more Demo help...

masanger at kwm.sca.org masanger at kwm.sca.org
Tue Sep 16 13:05:21 CDT 2008

Hi All,
Gwynedd has had to cancel her participation in the demo for both days due
to modern life issues.

Please Please Please!
Is anyone available to run a garb "petting zoo" on Friday and Saturday
afternoon? I can supply garb and when/ where it's from.
I just need someone to help explain it to the kids, and help them try
stuff on.
If transportation is an issue, talk to me and I'll try to arrange something.

If the Library hadn't advertised it all over the place it wouldn't be an
issue, but they did.

Rose Marian the desperate demo coordinator