[CAM] Desperately Need more Demo help...

Scott Adkins sctt_adkins at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 22:47:03 CDT 2008

I should be able to do Saturday

--- On Tue, 9/16/08, masanger at kwm.sca.org <masanger at kwm.sca.org> wrote:
From: masanger at kwm.sca.org <masanger at kwm.sca.org>
Subject: [CAM] Desperately Need more Demo help...
To: cam at minstrel.com
Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 1:05 PM

Hi All,
Gwynedd has had to cancel her participation in the demo for both days due
to modern life issues.

Please Please Please!
Is anyone available to run a garb "petting zoo" on Friday and
Saturday
afternoon? I can supply garb and when/ where it's from.
I just need someone to help explain it to the kids, and help them try
stuff on.
If transportation is an issue, talk to me and I'll try to arrange
something.

If the Library hadn't advertised it all over the place it wouldn't be
an
issue, but they did.

Rose Marian the desperate demo coordinator