[CAM] VERY OT: Lab on the Lake this Sunday

Shava viscountessshava at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 08:31:19 CDT 2008

Starting Sunday, my work will revolve entirely around the World Stem Cell
Summit through Tuesday (at which time I can concentrate on the rest of my
job). The kick-off to the whole thing is a free event on the Madison campus.

This is described as: Stem cell enthusiasts will be able to enjoy Lab on the
Lake, a public forum and festival as part of the 2008 World Stem Cell Summit
organized by the Genetics Policy Institute, UW-Madison's Stem Cell and
Regenerative Medicine Center, and WiCell Research Institute, Inc. For more
information: http://stemcells.wisc.edu/LabLake.html

Agenda can be found at:
http://www.worldstemcellsummit.com/pdf/program_agenda.pdf

I'll be there all day, stop on by and say hi.

--
Sue Gilbert 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell
608.213.1107