[CAM] Marquette Practice

Seng Hang sh1911a1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 01:16:36 CDT 2008

Where exactly was the Marquette practice space?  I decided to dig out my
armor (after I think 4 yrs) and come join you guys last Sunday however I got
to the AMU and couldn't find you.  Instead I just had to wade through a bit
of rain and many many kids and their parents visiting the school on guided
tours.

Yoshimoto