No subject

Sun Sep 21 07:21:35 CDT 2008

the long trek to fight for the honor of being our next Prince and Princess.
Good luck to them and all who are competing for this high honor.

TBB Kateryn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Angie Gilmore" <angie.giles at gmail.com<mailto:angie.giles at gmail.com>>
To: "The Great Hall of Northshield" <northshield at northshield.org<mailto:nor=
thshield at northshield.org>>
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 8:11 AM
Subject: [Northshield] Crown Combatants and Consorts

Greetings!

Those who will compete to serve as your next Crown have made their
intentions known to Us. Thus do We make their intentions known to all.

The following gentles will compete to serve as the next Crown of
Northshield:

Viscountess Aramanthra the Vicious being advanced by Gaius Niklos
Aurelius Equestor
Viscountess Elashava bas Riva being advanced by THL Cyveiliog McKinely
Viscountess Astrid of the Yellow Rose being advanced by Viscount Leif
Haakonsen
Mistress Wyndreth Berginsdottir being advanced by Baron Vladimir Volcovich
Master Grimmund Blackwing being advanced by Sir Roisin ingen Ailill
Baroness Marwen de la Rivere being advanced by Lord Vi=F0i Hovdestad
Baron Berwyn =C6thelbryght of Ackley being advanced by Lady Arban Arslan
THL Gabrielle le Chevreuil being advanced by Lord Armond le Charpentier
THL Petranella Fitzallen being advanced by THL Vladimir Radescu
THL Margaret fitzWilliam of Kent being advanced by THL Edwin atte Bridge
Lady Ailleanne ingen Faelin being advanced by THL Stephen du Bois
Lady Alinore Wyndover being advanced by Lord Damiano Cioli del
Castello di Linari
Lady Asny Halfdanesdoitter being advanced by Lord Ansila the Goth

The day that determines Our heirs will be one of prowess, high honor
and great joy. We very much look forward to this tournament and hope
that many can make the journey to witness the day.

In service,
=C6sa Drottning
Kitadate-tenno

Astrid
Shy, Quiet, Demure Flower of Northshield @->---

"Be kinder than necessary,
For everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"

A Knight is sworn to Valour
His Heart knows only Virtue
His Blade defends the Helpless
His Might upholds the Weak