[CAM] St. Marks Practice Questions

Karl.J.Jacobs at jci.com Karl.J.Jacobs at jci.com
Mon Sep 22 11:34:17 CDT 2008

I cannot attend practices on Wednesday nights, as I'm teaching at the
CSG_North practices. Mondays are better for me.

It's already been stated several times that the donations were not covering
the cost of renting the space.  Given that this is being advertised as an
open space for the barony as a whole to come and socialize as well as
having practice occur, I'd like to suggest that the cost of renting the
hall could be a baronial expense, with donations to help defray the cost
being much appreciated.

Toshikage

             Scott Adkins
             <sctt_adkins at yaho
             o.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  cam at minstrel.com
             cam-bounces at minst                                          cc
             rel.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [CAM] St. Marks Practice
             09/22/2008 11:14          Questions