[CAM] A very late and humble plea

Jim Kotsonis hsetrinitynorth at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 23:30:28 CDT 2008

Greetings,

  I have a very late favor to ask of anyone who may be available on Sunday the 28th. I am aware that you are having your Baronial tourney on the 27th, but I also know many of you who just can't get enough.
  TADS does a demo every year for St Francis Medieval Festival in Manitowoc. We usually have assistance from Windhaven given their proximity. This year however, our confirmation by the coordinator came a bit late (last week) and Windhave is having their vote for their next Baron & Baroness on the 28th so they have graciously declined.
  This has left us in a bit of a tight spot as we only have two fighters at this point.
  I was hesitant to send a post to CAM since you are having your Tourney on Saturday, but I decided the desperation out-weighed the logic.
  We would appreciate any assistance we can get. Even just a show of additional garbed peoples would be nice. Of course, anyone who is not too sore and stiff after the Tourney on Saturday to don their armor would be greatly appreciated.
  The demo lasts from 11-4 and will be held at Roncalli High School. They have quite a few vendors and lunch is free to anyone who participates.
  If you think you may be able to make it, please respond to this e-mail so I can make sure that there are enough food coupons for everyone.
Here is a map link: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=9HK&resnu

  Thank you in advance,
  Francesca