[CAM] A very late and humble plea

Paul Knappenberger knappenp at jiffyscript.com
Tue Sep 23 08:49:15 CDT 2008

I think that's a good idea ... though I don't know if I can participate,
because my inlaws are in town this weekend. (Though I think they leave
Sunday morning.)

A quick google suggests that it's this: http://www.sfamanitowoc.com/ -
though the website seems to be down. (Some info here:
http://search.htrnews.com/sp?skin=1&aff=1002&eventId=1644&startDate=&endDate=)

The address listed there is 2000 Mirro Drive  Manitowoc, WI 54220.

-Abelard