[CAM] Sunday fighter practice -great idea!!

Jim Kotsonis hsetrinitynorth at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 11:50:40 CDT 2008

This is a WONDERFUL idea Valerius!!  If you're gonna practice anyway, why not at a demo!!

Address: 2000 Mirro Dr. Manitowoc, WI

Map link: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=2000+mirro+dr,+manitowoc,+wi&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

Info link: http://sfamanitowoc.com:86/default.aspx

Thanks!!!