[CAM] OT: Swords and what you like to do with them

Tori Campenni toricampenni79 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 12:40:38 CDT 2008

Hi,

I only just had time-at work-to go thru these.  I was recently contacted by an old friend of mine and Valerious's from highschool.  He has a sword he bought at a ren fair and he is wondering if there is anyone he could hire to make a metal tip to go on his scabbard so it doesn't get too beat up when he wears it.  Any suggestions?

Thanks, Tori