[CAM] Baronial Champs!

Sanctuary Troy at albinoburmese.com
Sun Sep 28 20:13:10 CDT 2008

A HUUUUUUUUGE thanx to the Baroness Kateryn of Cornwall and Baron
Alasdair Montgomery for a well planed event and a wonderful event steward....and thank the gods for keeping the weather at bay for the entire shindig.....yay.

I hope to perform my duties as well as Magnus and not screw up too bad....lol....j/k I could not have been in a better Barony to attempt this, you all rock!!!

The feast was excellent, as we have come to expect from our populace, the atmosphere was grand and I think everyone carried themselves with all the honor and grace that has become  Caer Anterth Mawr.

~*~ Tiggodric sibben Völsungar ~*~
         " Honor Before Victory ".......................Note the "c" not a "k" at the end of the name ;)