[CAM] Looking for a few good pavilion owners...

masanger at kwm.sca.org masanger at kwm.sca.org
Wed Apr 1 13:27:22 CDT 2009

Greetings!
I received a class request for the May "camping stuff" moot, on how to put
up period pavilions.
However, to offer this, I need folks who actually own one, and are willing
to bring theirs and show how it works.

Ideally, I'd like a Bell-wedge design, a wheel spoke supported design, and
a Marquee design pavilion so we can show folks the best/most efficent
process for erection of each type. If someone has a Viking A-frame they're
willing to bring, that would be most welcome as well.

Please, is anyone willing to bring theirs for the day?

Please let me know if you are willing to bring a pavilion and demonstrate
its erection process.

(I couldn't think of a better word to describe it.
Let's keep it clean folks! )

Rose Marian, Moot steward (I can see Dahrien having a field day with my
word choice.)