[CAM] Job opening for Kingdom Archivist/Historian

Shava viscountessshava at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 14:25:03 CDT 2009

*Greetings all who walk these Halls-

I have been in contact with Lady Cella Bramante and she has found herself to
well-employed in the modern world to continue her duties as
Historian/Archivist. I have just posted the following in the Help Wanted
section of the Kingdom website (
http://northshield.org/Posts/Display.aspx?ID=1248 ) and hope to fill this
position soon so we can get our hisotry updated soon.

*

*ARCHIVIST/HISTORIAN*

The Archivist/Historian is a deputy of the Kingdom Chronicler.
Responsibilities include keeping an archive of all kingdom and local
newsletters produced in Northshield, and compiling and maintaining a history
of the kingdom.

Please contact
chronicler at northshield.org<javascript:location.href='mailto:'+String.fromCharCode(99,104,114,111,110,105,99,108,101,114,64,110,111,114,116,104,115,104,105,101,108,100,46,111,114,103)+'?'>to
apply.
Pax-
Shava

--
I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to
the populace~~

justShava®
Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
Northshield Kingdom Chronicler
13th Viscountess of Northshield,
Baroness of the Court of Edmund III and Kateryn III
(mka Sue Gilbert)  3314 Ridgeway Ave.  Madison, WI  53704 phone:
608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107