[CAM] OT sort of -- jobs

Mary Waller druid at wi.rr.com
Mon Apr 6 17:23:42 CDT 2009

Gentles, I'm looking to hire somebody to install laminate fake wood
flooring in my dry basement over concrete.  I've got the materials, and
the underlayment, and the moisture barrier, but since I broke my knee 2
years ago I can no longer kneel.  I don't think it'll take very long to
do, perhaps half a day, maybe a little longer.

If anybody's interested and knows how to do this, please contact me off
list and you can see the job and materials and let me know how much
you'd charge.

Gwynedd, getting old, dammit!