[CAM] help needed - norse apron dress !

Jennifer Carlson grnjenny at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 17:59:20 CDT 2009

Ooh, yes! this is essentially the style, although I don't have 'side panels' - just one set of gores between the front and back panels.

Hmmm. Now to contemplate if replacing the gores entirely with the other fabric will look more, or less, dorky than adding in gores....

GJ, still puzzling...

p.s. thanks for the link!