[CAM] Herb Fair

masanger at kwm.sca.org masanger at kwm.sca.org
Mon Apr 13 11:42:23 CDT 2009

Hey CJ,
If you want to go, let me know and I'll go with you.
It's in the same town I live in, and I missed it last year.
The rose garden is definitely worth a look if they're starting to bloom.

I'd need to go in the am., as a friend is being vigiled/elevated in
Vanished Wood the same day, and I told her I'd be there for that.

Rose Marian