[CAM] Fabric

Andra Keller krumhorns at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 17:59:40 CDT 2009

Manhattan sounds very much like Loomcraft down in Vernon Hills, Illinois where Hieronymus works.  I've found period brocades there for as little as $5/yard.  For linen and wool, the only regional places I could recommend are Vogue Fabrics in Evanston, Illinois or Textile Discount Outlet down in Chicago.

Annetje