[CAM] Fabric

Patricia Dretzka pdretzka at wi.rr.com
Mon Apr 13 20:47:30 CDT 2009

I think the place HE Kateryn is thinking of is Bazaar Factory Outlet.  It is
on Watertown Road and Springdale in Waukesha.  They are also pricey.  I
haven't been there in a few years.  They used to carry all sorts of drapery
and home decorating fabrics and some upholstery/drapery trims.

http://www.bazaarhdc.com/

Geta